Washington's Reserve Hemp Extract 1000 mg
Premium Whole-Plant Hemp Extract
Contains 1000 mg of naturally occurring cannabinoids per 1 oz. bottle.
- This product contains less than .3%THC.
- Made in Colorado with organically grown hemp.
- Raw and living (never heated over 98 degress F).
- 3 Flavors: Natural Unflavored, Coconut Vanilla, and Fruit Punch.
- All the natural occurring cannabinoids, including CBD and CBDa, present in the plant.
- All the earth minerals, salts, chlorophyll, terpenes, flavonoids, and enzymes natural to the plant.
Washington's Reserve creates the highest quality and most potent extracts available on the market.
Whole Hemp CBD Extract, 1000 mg of Naturally Occurring Cannabinoids, Including CBD.
We use only organic grape alcohol, ethically grown and harvested hemp, and organic fractionated coconut oil, making our product the safest, most advanced, and most sustainable hemp extract available on the market today. The hemp oil extract is suspended in the MCT coconut oil for taste and efficacy. MCT coconut oil supports a healthy liver and increases the ability of your body to absorb the hemp extract.
Each dropperful contains a proprietary blend of whole hemp plant extract containing naturally occurring cannabinoids.
Whole Hemp Extract, MCT Coconut Oil, Organic Grape Alcohol (GMO Free, Gluten Free), Natural Flavorings (when applicable).
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Take 1-2 dropperfuls once daily, or as recommended by your health practitioner. May be taken with water or juice.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Will your hemp extract get me high?
No. Marijuana contains tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the psychoactive component of the plant. Industrial hemp (what we use) contains less than 0.3% THC, and Washington’s Reserve tests each batch to confirm that our extracts contain below 0.3% THC. There’s no possibility of intoxication or psychoactive effects by consuming our whole hemp extract (CBD hemp oil) or any whole, raw, natural product made from industrial hemp.
2. Will I fail a drug test if I use your hemp extract?
Due to our product being a full-spectrum, whole-plant extract, we cannot make any guarantees with regard to test results.
5. What is the difference between hemp seed oil and hemp extract?
Hemp seed oil is made by pressing the seed of the hemp plant. Hemp seed oil contains no THC or CBD, is used primarily for cooking and baking, and is known for its high nutrition content. Hemp extract is made from the flowering bud of the hemp plant and has high amounts of CBD and other compounds, especially when extracted using our spagyric method. Hemp extract is typically more potent and used in much smaller quantities than hemp seed oil.
6. Is your hemp grown and produced in the United States?
Yes. Washington’s Reserve sources only ethically grown and harvested industrial hemp from within the state of Colorado.
7. Have your hemp extracts been tested? What kind of testing/analysis is performed on your products?
Yes. Every single batch is sent for gas chromatography testing to determine levels of CBD and additional compound concentrations. We test for pesticides, heavy metals, and other impurities.
8. Is your hemp certified organic?
Our hemp is organically grown. Currently, there is no organic certification process in place for commercially grown hemp. Nevertheless, we test to make sure the hemp we use is non-GMO and is grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers. We only source ethically grown and harvested whole hemp.