Washington's Reserve Hemp Sleep Formula
Hemp Sleep Formula
(Formerly: Hemp Nighty Night)
Our whole-plant hemp extract blended with powerful herbs!
- A formula that promotes relaxation and gently restores your normal sleep rhythms.
- Our whole hemp plant extract combined with herbs for relaxation and calm.
- Contains 100 mg of naturally occurring cannabinoids per bottle. (Comes in a 2 oz. size.)
- This product contains less than.3%THC.
- Includes Hops, Oats, Chamomile, and Peppermint.
Hemp Sleep Formula
Whole Hemp CBD Extract, 100 mg of Naturally Occurring Cannabinoids, Including CBD.
We have taken our whole hemp extract and combined it with an amazing blend of hops, oats, chamomile, and peppermint glycerite to produce a very effective tincture that gently rebalances normal sleep rhythms. Contains 100 mg of naturally occurring cannabinoids, including CBD, per bottle.
Whole Hemp Extract, Hops, Oats, Chamomile Glycerite, Peppermint Glycerite, Organic Grape Alcohol.
Take 1-2 dropperfuls 30 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by your health practitioner. May also be taken with water or juice.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Will your hemp extract get me high?
No. Marijuana contains tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the psychoactive component of the plant. Industrial hemp (what we use) contains less than 0.3% THC, and Washington’s Reserve tests each batch to confirm that our extracts contain below 0.3% THC. There’s no possibility of intoxication or psychoactive effects by consuming our whole hemp extract (CBD hemp oil) or any whole, raw, natural product made from industrial hemp.
2. Will I fail a drug test if I use your hemp extract?
Due to our product being a full-spectrum, whole-plant extract, we cannot make any guarantees with regard to test results.
5. What is the difference between hemp seed oil and hemp extract?
Hemp seed oil is made by pressing the seed of the hemp plant. Hemp seed oil contains no THC or CBD, is used primarily for cooking and baking, and is known for its high nutrition content. Hemp extract is made from the flowering bud of the hemp plant and has high amounts of CBD and other compounds, especially when extracted using our spagyric method. Hemp extract is typically more potent and used in much smaller quantities than hemp seed oil.
6. Is your hemp grown and produced in the United States?
Yes. Washington’s Reserve sources only ethically grown and harvested industrial hemp from within the state of Colorado.
7. Have your hemp extracts been tested? What kind of testing/analysis is performed on your products?
Yes. Every single batch is sent for gas chromatography testing to determine levels of CBD and additional compound concentrations. We test for pesticides, heavy metals, and other impurities.
8. Is your hemp certified organic?
Our hemp is organically grown. Currently, there is no organic certification process in place for commercially grown hemp. Nevertheless, we test to make sure the hemp we use is non-GMO and is grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers. We only source ethically grown and harvested whole hemp.